Thursday, August 16, 2012

Exist or Live


I am beginning to realize how my existence holds little meaning to anyone that I thought cared for me. How I'm just a medium for people to solve their problems and be a part of their grievances. How I don't belong to any place which I can call home. How I can't be satisfied with anything that I have. How I can't love without expectations. How I can't be who I am.

I need to run away to a place where nobody knows me. Somewhere, where I'm not answerable to anyone, where the reason of my tears isn't a person on whom I'm dependent on, to a place where it won't matter whether I'm dead or alive,

but it's where I'll live and not merely exist. 



3 comments:

  1. what is this. since wen did u start to feel this way? i dont believe u r talking like a pessimist. what has happened?? and why do u say that u dont belong to any place which u can call home? u used to console ME when i would talk like that. Dont think abt all this. anything wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just something I wrote long back on my phone and I thought I should put it up for those who can connect with it currently.. :)
    Don't worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very true!!...most of us feel like this...

    ReplyDelete