Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITZ!!


Meri Best Friend ka 21st Birthday and I’m supposed to send in a write-up (which is now my blog entry) but I can’t think of stuff that I haven’t told you before! So, for this coming year I want you to be my cheerful, bubbly, smiling, dancing Ritzi coz who knows the world might end by December! Don’t be so frustrated and tensed because of various exams and bullshit as these things will come and go, and wasting time on being sad won’t change anything but would just ruin who you are. So, relax, breathe and it will all be fine. Put on your favourite hideous nail paints, heels and your nude lip shades, sexy ghaghra choli and nacho garba all night eating khaman and dhokla (too bad you live in a dry sate) coz all this won’t come back! I know I’m not there in Ahmedabad to have the kinda fun we had planned but I’m always with you, in your heart and that won’t change ever. I just want to see you smiling forever no matter what happens and as far as your problems are concerned what am I there for? Don’t care what the world has to say, you never did, just be the bindaas girl who made sarees looked sexy, sprayed salty water in her hair to make them Priyanka type wavy, slept with her bulb on, never completed the Da Vinci Code, never tolerated a false blame, had the chubbiest cheeks in the world, made yummy food, bargained till half the price, shopped till the rest dropped down dead, never remembered the name of the song on her mind, never understood beats, hated to get herself clicked, ate up Mr. Dora’s head till his own accounts concepts got him confused, and fell for electricians and tour guides!! :P

Enough reminiscing now and wipe off those tears from your eyes nautanki!!
I LOVE YOU!! :*

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ishu

    What a fantastic gift to Ritz..I mean when you have true friends then only you have a certain encouragement that "yes I have earned someone, beyond my kith and kins..." Really liked the way you have penned down your feelings for the lucky lady Ritz...keep going dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mikey!!
    This means a lot to me.. :)

    ReplyDelete